Friday, October 26, 2007

Winners of the Composition Tips Assignment!

Okay everybody, the results are in! I absolutely loved the results we got from these two assignments. I especially liked the variety of pictures we got from the key words. Everybody put a different twist to each word. As I looked over your pics, I got so excited to see you out there using your cameras, and it looks like your having fun while you do it!

So, since I don't have the winning pictures here, I'm asking you to post them yourselves! If you're one of the winners, please post them on our blog site. I would also love for you to email them to me so that I can get them on the Fine Arts Center's web site! My email address is trustarust@q.com!


Here are the winners
:

For the assignment on the composition tips:

For creativity, technical ability and the way she followed the assignment, Janna won first place with a near perfect score of 14.75 out of 15! Leslie came in second place with a score of 13.13!

For the assignment on Key Words:

For creativity, technical, and following the assignment, Janna again won first place with a score of 14.75 out of 15! Leslie came in second again, with a score of 13.27!

I saw amazing pictures this week guys, and in my next post I'm going to give a few more key words. This isn't an "assignment", but if you just need something to get you out there taking pictures, this might help out. If you do use the key words, please develop them and show the class, or easier yet, post them on the blog and let people know what you did!

No comments: