Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Well, we're going to try this again . . .
I took this picture of my daughter one day after putting her in a cute little dress. Ironically enough, this picture (where you can't even see the dress) is our favorite! She just looks so cute and innocent.
Can you say scrapbook moment?
I had her in natural (but not direct) light, I wonder if I should have used a reflector for the side of her face farthest from the camera?
I used a pentax istDL and had my aperture set at 4.5. I wanted to be able to use a fairly fast shutter speed so that I could eliminate as much motion from the subject as possible. I also like the depth of field it gave me, drawing the attention to her eyes and her beautiful little fingers.
Tell me what you think. What would you have done differently?
2 Colors

1 comment:

tina said...

I love this pic of your daughter. She's so cute!