Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A call for photos!

Hello everybody! Welcome to our very own Amatuer's Photography blog. My reason for starting a photography blog, was so that we could post our photos and ask others for critiques. I thought it would be great to blog tips we've heard or discovered on our own. It might be handy to list websites that you've found useful in your progression as a photographer.

For my class, Basic Photography, I will list practice subjects as well as ideas of where to go to get good shots for class assignments.

I would like to see everyone post their favorite, or not so favorite photos. Let us know what equipment you were using to get said shot, and let us know any tips you used to get it. Were the results what you expected? Why or why not?

Have fun, and enjoy the journey!

Well, tried to upload a picture and ran into an error from the blogger. I will keep trying to work on this!

No comments: