Monday, January 21, 2008

Your Photos!

Hey everybody! Today the traveling exhibit travels back to the Fine Arts Center so that the students of this terms photo class can have a visual to see what they get to do at the end of class! So, I will be bringing the photos to my house at 675 South 850 East on Thursday evening. You will be able to pick them up there! I just wanted to let everyone know that the response to the photos was absolutely amazing! My next class is full with a waiting list! Everybody that has signed up has mentioned the exhibit and how great they thought the pictures were! CONGRATULATIONS!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey, Amber- Just wondering if you need an e-mail address to let me post the photo's for this weeks assignments. I will be gone this Thursday for the lab, I'm sorry that I can't be there, we are going on a small vacation. I will post some of what I have, then you can e-mail me @ kiku_75@hotmail. com to tell me what I need to do for next week. I would appreciate it very much. I also have a blog site- kikuc.blogspot.com if you want to post there.